Even as the Million Dollar Wiki loses its momentum a feeble clone is launched.
This is to be expected as the Million Dollar Homepage had hundreds of feeble clones, which I really do not have a problem with.
What irritates me is the willingness of previously reputable blogs to sell their readers out and promote this stuff.
I think thats a real shame, and I am not the only person to feel like this as can be seen from this genuine review of million euro wiki, or this genuine review of million euro wiki, or this review of million euro wiki.
Ill keep my arguments on this short:
- Million Dollar Wiki is not ranked in Google for the term “Million Dollar Wiki”
- Only a handful of “premium terms” get traffic, the rest are junk
- The site will be as dead as a doornail in a couple of months
- I have never heard anyone recommend paid inclusion business directories as a good way to promote a website
- Million Euro Wiki is Million Dollar Wiki’s poor relation
- Create a Squidoo lens for free
- Add meaningful information to Wikipedia and link to a relevant page on your site
- Submit to free directories
Yes I know Wikipedia are no-follow links, but remember, “Million Dollar Wiki” does not even rank in Google for its own name, presumably having been penalized by Google for selling links.
Update: You think this million euro wiki will get you link juice?
Google the term and see who comes up… and who doesnt
Another Update: Million Dollar Wiki sold 900+ pages, only 269 are indexed in Google, of which 268 are supplemental. MDW have ONE PAGE in the Google main index.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.